We have a reputation for the highest standard of cleanliness and tidiness on our site and strive to maintain this standard on a daily basis.
We have tried to make the site suitable for as many visitors as possible; full details can be found in our Access Statement. Our facilities block is heated and has free hot water and showers. We also have a separate disabled shower and toilet room. Both facilities have won ‘Loo of the Year’ awards.
Other facilities include:
- Security barrier to site
- Spacious shower cubicles with free hot water
- Individual washing cubicles
- Free hair dryers
- Laundry with washing, drying and ironing facilities
- Free spin dryer
- Both undercover and indoor dishwashing sinks with free hot water
- Well stocked tourist information area with library (books and DVD’s)
- Dog exercise field with stoned walkway
- Bus service from outside the site
- Two village pubs within walking distance
- Supermarket nearby